1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via unholydildo)
- october 1st: i'm cOMIN OUTTA MY GRAVE AND I BEEN DOIN JUST FINE
I am not happy. I can’t fake this shit anymore. I can’t do anything but fucking cry now and I’m so over everything.
are there actually people out there who make their beds every morning or is that just a myth
Lol do you realize how dumb U are
I feel stupid.